I hope this email finds you well.
It is a pleasure to invite you to send us your nominations for the Rising Star;
RISING STAR AWARD
The winner of the Rising Star award will have the opportunity to share her/his research findings in the “Rising Star” session at the 16th International Primary Care Diabetes Europe Conference, taking place on 17&18 April 2020 at Hotel Barceló Sants in Barcelona.
The Rising Star jury is composed of a panel of three, two independent members and a PCDE board member.
The criteria for nomination of candidates are:
- Nomination by a senior academic or organization (promoter)
- Age 45 years and below
- At least 5 years experience in*;
- primary care oriented clinical research
- clinical work as a primary care professional (e.g. physician, nurse, dietitian, psychologist, pharmacist)
- To have finished (or going to finish within one year) a PhD or similar dissertation
- At least two publications in peer reviewed journals
* a combination of both criteria would strengthen the application
The documents to be submitted for the nomination procedure are:
- Letter(s) of recommendation/supporting letter(s) by promoter(s).
- Curriculum vitae of the candidate (including a full list of publications and relevant research activities).
- Two full text publications in peer reviewed journals by the candidate (optional)
- Motivation letter of the candidate (optional)
Deadline for submission;
The documents for nomination should be submitted before February 15th and can be send to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The winner will be invited as a speaker to the conference. PCDE will take care of his/her travel arrangements (registration fee, flight and hotel room).
May we also take this opportunity to invite you (and your colleagues) to submit an abstract? CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Many thanks and we look forward to welcoming you to Barcelona soon.
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Xavier Cos, Chairman
Prof. Pinar Topsever, Vice Chair